Monochrome




Well I love clothes and what a difference it can make to how you feel. When I wear my pajamas even though they are the comfiest things ever i can't get anything done but recently I've been trying really hard to make an effort even when I'm tired and lazy (which is a lot.)The easiest way to do this i have found is to keep it simple. 

Monochrome! In summer i love to wear colour and be fun but there is something about the British winter that makes me want to curl up under a blanket and never leave, (Yes, I'm that social) so i like to stick to grey and black. I never wear an all black outfit because i think it should be broken up with another colour. This is my go to outfit, you may think its really boring, but when you're in a rush its great. Hope you enjoy. 












What I'm wearing.

xx






No comments