The Liebster award.




Hello, I hope you are having a nice day. I have been nominated for the Liebster award which is a set of questions that you answer and then tag other blogs in that have less than 200 followers. I think this is a fantastic idea because it really shines a light on blogs that other wise may not have been seen. I was nominated by I'm looking for me.


The rules are:

1. Share 11 random facts about myself.
2. Answer 11 questions given to me from the blogger who nominated me
3. Nominate a few blogs with less than 200 followers.
4. Tag in the blogs who nominated you.
5. Tag in the blogs you nominated.
6. Let the bloggers you nominated know that you nominated them.


I nominate:
PeachPerfect
More Marta's life.


My 11 random facts. 
1. I am currently doing grade 6 ballet and modern.
2. I took triple science at GCSE and it was one of the stupidest things I've ever done.
3. I love feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin. 
4. I hate cooked mushrooms.
5. I am giving chocolate, sweets and crisp up for lent.
6. This is my 5th year of giving up chocolate for lent.
7. I was born on a Friday. Friday's child is loving and giving. (Hopefully)
8. I am very easily intimidated by people.
9. I never sucked my thumb as a child.
10. I would love to live in London and the Peak District.
11. I really want to go and live in a different country.



The questions.

1. Who is you favourite music group or musician?
It really depends on what mood I'm in but I have always loved Taylor Swift
A few others that I like are: My chemical romance, Foxes, Florence and the machine, Ellie Goulding, Beyoncé,Bastille and so many others!! 
2.what is you favourite makeup brand. I love Rimmel. The products are great and affordable. 
3. What is your favourite book of all time.
It has be Harry Potter every time. 
4.do you have a hidden talent and if so what is it? 
I'm afraid I don't have a hidden talent. 
5. If you could travel to one place on Earth where would it be?
I have always wanted to go to Italy if I am choosing a new experience, but if not, I would go to Ireland, which is my favourite place in the world. 
6.if you could meet someone famous past or present. Who would it be?
I would either want to meet Henry the 8th just so I could rant at him. Or J.K Rowling to tell her how much I appreciate the Harry Potter series. 
7. What would your dream job be?
I really don't know to be honest. I want to do some creative in the fashion industry I think.
8. What's something you wish you had invented?
Probably Apple because I would be loaded. 
9. Your favourite food is?
Probably chips and cheese or pancakes or chocolate.
10. Why did you start blogging?
It is a great destraction from exams and I love talking about things I love like fashion. It makes me happy and I can actually produce something I can see at the end of the
 day instead of just being on Facebook or YouTube.

My questions for the bloggers:
1. If you could live anywhere, where it be?
2. What makes you smile?
3. What is your favourite clothes brand?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What word would you use to define your life?
6. Why did you start your blog?
7. What film made you cry the most?
8. What film made you laugh the most?
9. In a fire what 3 objects would you get assuming that all people are safe.
10. What is your favourite book?
11. Who do you think is the most inspiring historical figure?

Xx












No comments