Do I really need to wear makeup today?

     
Hello, hope you're having a nice day. It's raining at the moment where I am. I had a bit of a quiet day with my niece in the park.
As a teenage I am spot prone so I do like wearing some makeup to cover up a bit. I shouldn't feel like I have to cover my skin but it does give me self confidence. On home days I don't wear make up but when I want to wear a bit I like to use these products.

The maybelline bb cream.
I was very skeptical when I bought this because I didn't know if it could live up to all its promises. I was amazed. It actually has, I love using this instead of using a full face of foundation, it's great in all weather and situations.
Vaseline.
Well Vaseline is vaseline. It does wonders for dry lips but I'm sure you know that.
Rimmel stay blushed.
I don't usuall wear a lot of blusher because my cheeks are naturally quite pink, but this product is so natural. It blends perfectly into a bear face or makeuped ( probably not a word) face.
Eyeliner.
I can't see the brand of my eyeliner anymore as it has rubbed off, because I bought it in tenerife. This is one of the best eyeliners I have ever used because it doesn't vacate down safe during the day and the nib is very accurate.
Mascara.
I've done a review on this mascara here.
What makeup products do you swear by? Bye bye.



                     

Piparivahtiperhonen Regular  

No comments