Autumn style.

 
Hello, I really love wraping up warm in autumn with cosy jumpers and scarfs and I think this look really captures this. I went to Clumber park which is owned by the national trust  and is a beautiful walk, especially in autumn. It was my nieces second birthday, so we had a picnic and a walk with ice cream in the woods. A great day was had by all.

I wore my new green, thin jumper from Primark. I wear it all the time and I have it in other colours. It is defiantly a sixth form staple.
It is £4.50, so its an absolute bargain. Is fantastic in every way apart from people start to notice. "Isn't that the jumper you wore yesterday in a different colour?"  I have it in dark green, burgundy and mustard and I'm trying to reframe myself from buying more.

The jeans are another staple of mine. There is nothing particular exciting about them, but they just go with everything in autumn and winter. They were £10 in the sale, but they are slightly too long for my little legs. The same goes for my leather jacket, but that actually fits.

I've already written about my new favourite shoes here.

 I hope you're having a lovely autumn day.




                      





       


                       


            

         Leopard print shoes.
        Black jeans


Piparivahtiperhonen Regular





2 comments

  1. I really think that when you find something you like, you might as well buy all of the colours. It'll be really handy when the weather turns a bit cooler, too: you won't have to think too hard about what to wear, even if one top is in the wash you can just choose another colour! Sounds good to me ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've had to justify myself to my friends about the multiply jumper buying. :) xxx

      Delete