Garish Christmas jumper?

'Tis the season to wear jumpers. Tra la la laa la la... Anyway it's getting closer to that time of year: Christmas!! I love the traditions surtounding Christmas like family gathering together, celebrating the birth of Jesus, the food and of course the jumpers. I've uploaded it a bit early, because I'm going to Ireland for a couple of days where there is no internet. 

At school we had a Christmas jumper day to raise money for charity which is great as it is fun and for a good course. I already had one jumper, but it's more of a jumper dress, so I really wanted to purchase a new one. At the moment Primark is filled with jumpers from more traditional ones like mine to the most garish things you will ever see. Even though the funny fake Santa belly jumper made me laugh, I really wanted something I could really wear everyday. Therefore I went for this reindeer pattern jumper which is a wool blend, do it may not be the softest,but it's defiantly comfy, 

I think the colours are so me,because I wear a lot of dark blues and burgundy, so the jumper is perfect for my wardrobe. Hopefully I will wear it for many Christmas' to come and if not it was only £13, so I won't feel like I've poured money down the drain. There is such a mixture of different Christmas jumpers in Primark that I would strongly recommend you popping in to have a look. 

Do you have a Christmas jumper or do you leave it to others to embarrass themselves like me?
Xx




                               


       




   Photos taken by Cathrinsky

                                                                                 Piparivahtiperhonen Regular

2 comments

  1. I love that jumper! It's so cute. Plus, I love that you got to wear it for a good cause. I bought myself a Christmas jumper last year, I really enjoy wearing it, haha! The only issue is that it is far too large. Oh well ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats annoying! You will have to buy another. xx

      Delete