L'oreal colour riche lipstck.






This is not a big post because I'm a little tired from the fun of Christmas Day; I hope you had a lovely day. 

 I recently bought this lipstick and I love it so much that i just had to tell you about it. I was in duty free in the airport on the way to Ireland and I was browsing when I saw these beautiful L'Oreal lipsticks. I don't wear many bright colours because I don't feel like they suit me, so finding a really nice natural colour lipstick was great. The shade is 325.

The consistency is moisturising and sheer, but they lovely colour is still obvious with out being too in your face for want of a better phrase. It's is great for when you don't want to wear lots of makeup or you want a natural look when you bold eye look. It was only £6 something in duty free which is a bargain, so the next time I see I will defiantly purchase another as it has become a big part of my everyday makeup routine. 

I thought it would be good as L'Oreal is a great brand, but even the best brands can let you down sometimes however this did not and I'm really glad I bought it. I think everyone should have a great natural coloured lipstick, because it can make the world of difference.

What makeup do you wear everyday?

Piparivahtiperhonen Regular

Xx

13 comments

  1. I have that lippy too and I am loving it :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try so many L'Oreal Paris lipsticks, i wish they weren't so pricey in Australia. I mean they cost more than a mac lipstick in the US. That shade you've picked up looks very pretty!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I wish all makeup was affordable! That would be amazing. X

      Delete
  3. Looks like the perfect nude lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I've got a good nude I might try to get the guts to branch to more interesting colours. :) x

      Delete
    2. I loved your movie recommendations post. X

      Delete
  4. This is a really pretty nude xx

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm jealous of all the lush products you got on Boxing Day. :) x

      Delete
  5. i've never tried these but they sound nice! my favorite natural shade is honeylove by mac :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to try it. I trust your recommendations. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great shade, lovely post.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete