Winter Style. Arboretum.




So its December and windy which means everyone needs a nice warm winter coat. I've already spoken about this one in a previous post, but I wanted to show another possible outfit that is comfy to wear in the day time and is warm enough that it keeps the wind off. 

My sister, niece and I went for a walk in the local, beautiful Arboretum, so because my sister is amazing at taking photos: she very kindly tries to make me look photogenic. Her blog is here.
This outfit is mostly Primark which makes it really affordable when you are at sixth form age and you don't have a lovely paying job. 
I bought this bag from Accessorize in September and it has served me well so far. I use it as a school bag, because even though it doesn't look very big its like a Tardis when I need to fit all my textbooks in.

My pinafore dress is not something I would usually go for, but I think I've made it work. I love it for school, so I can look a bit different from other people, but still not stick out too much. Again, I'm wearing my Foxford scarf and black boots. These are not the same boots as the last post, because they decided they no longer wanted to be together in one piece. These are from eBay like the old ones and are just as robust. 
The jewellery is also from Primark; I mostly prefer jewellery that is small especially for school.  

What winter outfits do you usually wear?























My outfit.

Piparivahtiperhonen Regular

xx



2 comments

  1. Brigid I love this post! You look gorgeous! What camera do you use? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You are so kind. I loved reading your blogmas everyday. I use a canon 30D SLR. I can't wait for the rest of your blogmas. Xx

      Delete