Crabtree and evelyn.





Hello, my name is Brigid and I have an addiction. My addiction is to the brand Crabtree and Evelyn. My Mum has always been a fan so products having been round our house all my life, but it is in the last couple of years that I've started paying attention to them and I'm so glad that I did. 

If you don't like smelly (as in good smells) products then these are not for you, but for those of you that can appreciate a lovely scent like rose (mmmmm...rose) then these are defiantly for you. I love the hand mousterisers as I can take them anywhere with me because of there practical size, but don't be decieved because just because they are not huge doesn't mean that they don't last forever. Okay forever is an exaggeration, but a little bit really does go a long way.  

The picture below showing a dot of it on my finger really is how much you need to spread across your hands which mousterisers them fully. I do have to warn you that you may look weird when you keep smelling your hands after applying one of the scents. Citron is a personal favourite of mine. I hope I've persuaded to at least look at the lovely Crabtee and Evelyn website
What do you like to carry around in your handbag?









3 comments

  1. I've tried any of their products, maybe I should!



    http://www.adabofeverything.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos!!
    Mind checking out my blog? Thanks x
    http://chloemadeline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete