Review: Benefits's They're real mascara.



I've been meaning to do this review for a while now, but I haven't quite round to it. But today I have the day off so I decided to faff around with flowers which is very production I know, but hopefully these pictures look pretty. I haven't done a close up on my eyes like reviews usually do because my eyeliner wasn't on fleek and I didn't want my poor skills to reflect badly on the amazing product. These things always seem to cheer me up; maybe because they are highest and are that bit more special or the fact that my eyes go from boring to Hello! 

I'll start with the mascara. This mascara is defently not a subtle products. It makes an impact by thickening and darkening lashes. (Trying not to quote the packaging) but I do love the statistics on the box as I much more likely to be convinced if they have statistics. Im a sucker for them. When used the mascara for the first time I expected the applicator to be big and thick like other volume mascaras but it was surprisingly average, but I think that just improves the application so you don't over load your lashes with clumps.
And it lasts all day but the only negative I have is when I tried to get it off I had to really rub my eyes which isn't ideal. It could have been my cleanser that wasn't up to it though.

The eyeliner. I was a little more interested in this product as I've never owned one that has that kind of applicator. I don't know how to describe it, so it's like a pen but at an angle is the best I can do. Again like the mascara it lasts all day and doesn't smudge when you rub your eyes!
I rubbed my eyes in a exam I had recently and spent the whole time trying avoid eye contact with the invigilator because I thought I'd smeared black all around my eyes, but in the end my eyes were still on point and i just probably looked very suspicious in the exam hall. Typical me.
However I would say that it takes some practice to get the hang of the different applicator, but once you get it right you will look amazing!

What products make your day?













No comments