Summer everyday makeup

So apparently its summer here in the northern hemisphere however I don't think anyone bothered to tell the weather this. But life goes on in sunshine or in rain so I thought I would show you my go to summer makeup. This year I haven't been very creative with my summer makeup since I've had limited time and I couldn't be arsed to be honest to play around with different looks so I've just gone for the bronzed look.

Please don't think orange though, I like to have some colour just to warm up my complexion since when I'm pale in the winter I get lovely comments about how I look ill and tired. I have great friends.... 

This look is pretty standard with a bit of eyeliner and mascara and I tend to also put a bit of eye shadow from he Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette which I will be reviewing quite soon. The foundation Im wearing at the moment is the Rimmel Wake me Up foundation in a slightly darker shade for my summer skin. I have only recently made the change from my Rimmel Perfect Match foundation as I've only just caught the sun from going on a couple of walking weekends.

The thing I would recommend out of everything is probably the Bourjois bronzer because it's so beautifully subtle that you can completely avoid the fake orange look. But I still love the Benefit They're Real mascara and push-up liner.





No comments