Who needs to do exercise to get trainers?



My name is Brigid and I am a shoeaholic. But I think that I actually needed these. I needed practical shoes that were also pretty. This is exactly what these Joules trainers are and they were half price in their current fantastic sale! And a little note; I do do exercise but not in these because they're far two pretty to get filthy.

I've worn them for a couple of days now and don't want to sound cliche but it does feel like I'm walking on clouds however I'm slightly nervous of getting them dirty which defeats the point of wearing shoes, but I want to keep them nice for as long as possible.

They also do these in grey if blue doesn't float your boat however blue defiantly floats my boat so they go with nearly everything I wear on a casual day. 

To finish this post of I would like to apologise for not blogging for a month. It didn't mean to be a month but life happened and I may explain it in the future but for now I'll just say i haven't  been in the mood for blogging. Sorry. 







No comments