Classy!


January, January, January. What shall I wear? The sparkle of Christmas is over, its colder than ever and I'm just uninspired. So I can back to the classics. I think black and white stripes are chic and classic because they always make me think of that perfect Parisian chic look that really should be worn more often. To get the Parisian look you have to relish in the basics like a white shirt, some black jeans and a Berburry like Trench coat. These things are the ultimate clothing goals to me.
Another thing I think you should add to that list is the black and white striped top because how can it look bad? How?
In this outfit I have paired this top with a denim skirt that I truly love. It is comfy and simple so I can throw it on anytime. Perfect.
How are you finding fashion in January?




No comments