Merci Moman. Forever pretty.




Something my sister and I say is; that if its good enough for Duchess of Cambridge then it is good enough for us. This seems very random, but it is in relation to one of our favourite brands, Merci Maman. Our taste can vary sometimes, but we completely agree about the huge brand that came from a lovely lady's kitchen table which is amazing when you think about it!

I was so lucky on my 18th birthday to receive a personalised necklace from my wonderful sister from the brand that we both love. I love that it is a great English brand but it has a huge nod to the classic french style which I am all about, like I said on my Instagram. On one side of my necklace is my name which was a big deal for me because with having an extremely unusual name, so I have never found something with it on. My sister has always appreciated my want of things with my name on so I was more 'normal' and I know that is silly, but its fun. On the back of the shiny heart is one of my nicknames; Bridgie which I have been called all my lift as its a little less formal than Brigid. 

However, one of my favourite things I the tiny little circle with a 'C' inside to always remind me of my sister as her name begins with C. Something silly I have loved for years is that since she got married her initials are CC and mine or BB. Mmmmmm, its so pretty! 
Do you have special jewellery?



No comments