Yellow Crochet Bikini? #zafulblogseries



It's basically summer now so that means for the lucky ones of us summer holidays! If you're feeling comfortable enough then that means bikinis. Maybe a really fashionable colour block costume or maybe even a crazy yellow crochet bikini?! 
I wanted to share some really fun swimming costumes and bikinis that you might be interested in. I was inspired by the Zaful website and I have made a little wishlist which contains a range of different beachwear like the classic and simple black swimming costume that every woman should feel fabulous in because I know you will look stunning. 

Or if you want something cute and playful then I think this bright pretty blue bikini is perfect. And as for this amazing yellow crochet bikini it really is something else. I kind of love it though because you have to have guts to wear this even in your own garden, but who cares? Where what you like, as long you're happy and comfortable, so I think Zaful is a great place to shop for good quality and comfy clothes. I've worn clothes from Zaful again and again, so I do know it to be true. 







There is some news I would love to share with you all which is why I have published an usual midweek post.
One of the biggest online fashion store “Zaful” is now celebrating their 3rd anniversary. 
I've checked out the details about this anniversary blog giveaway. To be honest it's pretty awesome. The link to their blog is here: https://zafulofficial.wordpress.com/


Who doesn’t love giveaways? Go to their blog and take a look. I would be very happy if you tag my name @_overthebridge_ on twitter or  @brigid_bartlett on Instagram after participating in the giveaway event. Zaful will choose a couple of winners after the event and give out huge rewards! The more tags you do, the more rewards you will receive which I think is fantastic. 



2 comments

  1. I love the black one! The yellow one is cute but i don't think i'm brave enough to wear it

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Its a little scary! x

      Delete