#Zafulblogseries Ultimate Summer Dress.


On to my next Zaful post! I can finally show you one of Zaful's outfits in all the summer glory that we have experienced in England recently. I haven't done a proper full fashion post in ages, so I really enjoyed doing this, especially because I can gush about this gorgeous dress!

This is one of the lovely yellow mini dresses that you can find on the Zaful website. A new colour that I've been giving a lot of thought to is yellow. I never liked yellow, I had a horrible yellow bedroom as I didn't appreciate my parents not enforcing gender stereotypes on me at the age of 5. But,  from fizzy sherbet to mustard to pastel lemon, yellow has been all over the run way and has come down to the high street and online shops showing that yellow can be worn! Who would have thought it? Maybe yellow might be a bit too much for you, so the floral pattern makes this so so summery and pretty and I had to wear it walking around these gorgeous gardens near by. I felt like I fitted in with the flowers.
And lets not forget these beautiful Zaful sunglasses. I have a guilty secret and that is that I always break sunglasses, but not these. My favourite thing is that my niece can not stop looking at them because she can see herself in them which is so funny to watch. 

It really backs up what I have said about Zaful clothing because it really is affordable fashion that redefines trends and the exceptional quality is for everyone!  







*This post is in collaboration with Zaful, but the thoughts expressed are my own.

No comments