New Discovery; Raid footwear.


While scourering the internet for my new favourite winter boots I came across a shop on Asos called Raid which sparked my interest. First of all I found the gorgeous boots I had been picturing in my mind and second of all I wanted everything! I did restrain myself to a point, but i really wanted some red shoes with a low heel and low and behold there they were. Waiting for me.

I've  really wanted some shoes that I can wear on a night out but also in the day time hence the practical heel which I am in love with! Red in the colour of the season and perfect for Christmas so I really encourage you to add a bit of red into your lives. (Side note I got the most gorgeous red scarf recently that I wear none stop)
I know this is a bit of a boring look but I've been desperate to show these shoes in a casual light. And I've recently bought this H&M sparkly jumper which is so so festive and I will be wearing it on Christmas day with a redlip.
I love the idea of wearing blue instead of the normal festiv



Similar shoes. 

No comments