A Fresh start.




Hello there, lets start again. My name is Brigid and I love to blog, but I almost fell out of love with it, because I had become so busy that I didn't give much thought to it. I had no inspiration and, therefore, wasn't making time for it.

 However, we can all have a fresh start. I want my blog to be fun and more personal, so people can enjoy reading or just looking at the pictures. My fresh start is beginning with a new look which has been created by my very talented boyfriend who has worked so hard, so hopefully it is easier on the eyes. He has really inspired me to try harder because I think we both believe that you get out what you put in. I have lots of things planned for this year, so I hope you stick around to see. I thought it be nice to share some things about myself, so we can get to know each other better. 

I am a 18 year law student.

I am also a bartender, hence why I get so busy, but I can make a good cocktail, if I do say so myself.

I have traveled to Australia and New Zealand. New Zealand reminded me a lot of Wales, to be honest, and I think everything in Australia wanted to kill me.

I reached grade 8 ballet which I am pretty proud of. I still love to dance, but my Pointe shoes are currently in a draw waiting...

My boyfriend said that I need to say I love cheese, because he gets to live with my addiction. Give me cheesy nachos and I'll be your best friend. 


Welcome to my jumper and jeans capsule wardrobe world with hints of lipstick and Disney. 
I post every Saturday and on special occasions.





What I'm wearing.
Beauty and the Beast socks. 

4 comments

  1. I love cheese too! I don't think anything in Australia wanted to kill me. I did get a few nasty bites, though!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was probably over reacting. Its so beautiful. x

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of a fresh start! Good luck with it babe

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete